BESPOKE COACHING TO MAXIMISE TIME, ACHIEVE GOALS AND OPTIMISE POTENTIAL
meet YOUR COACH
As an athlete, the ability to just keep going has helped me win various titles, including Best British All Rounder, National 12hr, National 24hr and World 24hr TT Champion. Most recently I have thrown myself into the unsupported ultra racing scene, winning the BikingMan Oman 1000km ‘sprint’ race in 2019 with even longer races planned for 2020.
As a coach, I enjoy throwing all my ‘Duracell Bunny’ energy into going the extra mile to help you take your cycling to the next level. I have particular expertise in long distance cycling and women’s cycling, but work with both men and women, be it to help you train for your first century ride, move up to the next road racing category, set a new time trial PB, improve your bike leg in a triathlon, thrive during a long brevet/Audax, take on an ultra race or even record attempt…
- A bespoke approach that takes into consideration the female physiology and hormonal changes as well as your genetic profile and potential.
- A more holistic view of training. I enjoy studying widely and helping where I can, referring when I should.
- I know all too well the importance of fitting in your training alongside work, family and other activities as well as the importance to keep it FUN, with health being your greatest wealth and always taking first place.
- I don’t do taboos. I am open to discuss anything and in full confidence, whether doubts and fears, labia shredding saddle sores, debilitating PMS, metabolism and sleep disturbing menopause or libido loss due to energy deficiency.
BE THE EGG is one of my favourite mantras. It comes from the quote:
“The same boiling water that softens the potato, hardens to egg. It’s about what you’re made of, not the circumstances”.
It is a mantra that helps me in races and represents three important parts of my coaching philosophy:
- The guts and determination required to take on new challenges.
- The grit and resilience you need when the going gets tough.
- The importance of a holistic approach to training your body, mind and craft.
Follow the link below to find out more about BE THE EGG CYCLE COACHING and the services I offer.